Single Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 100.00
- Non-Member: $ 200.00
Group Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 250.00
- Non-Member: $ 500.00
Class Description: This workshop will teach participants guidelines for selection of authority records, content and interpretation of authority records, and an explanation of each field, subfield, and data element in the authority record. Goals for this workshop are for participants to be able to establish correct access points for cataloging and to interpret the content and coding of authority records during this process.
Additionally, participants will learn how to create corporate and personal name headings with appropriate cross references, explanatory references, and source data information.
- 6 Library Education Units (LEUs) for Indiana library staff
- 6 Contact hours for all other library staff
- 6 SCECHs for Michigan school library staff
- 6 PGPs for Indiana school library staff
- You will receive a general email confirmation immediately upon successfully registering
- The login and preparation email for the workshop will be sent prior to the training date
- If you have not received your login and preparation email by noon of the day prior to the workshop, please email email@example.com to request it
MCLS Code of Conduct for meeting and event participants: MCLS is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment at all meetings and events, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the meeting at the discretion of MCLS. Our complete code of conduct and pricing information can be found here.
- Gwen Haviland
- 800-530-9019 ext 404