Essential Workplace Skills: Introduction to Accountability at Work - Self-Paced Tutorial
Single Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 0.00
- Non-Member: $ 120.00
There are no Group Registrations
Picture a workplace where mistrust is the norm, employees are concerned with protecting their reputations, and teams seek to defend their “turf” and often fail to keep their promises.
Now, picture a workplace where trust is unquestioned, commitments are clear, personal responsibility is high, people take ownership of problems, and mistakes are treated as opportunities to improve rather than reasons to blame. These conditions are the cornerstone of a positive work environment. Successful completion of this self-paced tutorial will increase your ability to:
- Identify the benefits of accountability and the areas in which it is most important.
- Recognize the components for building personal accountability.
- Recognize the components for encouraging mutual accountability.
- Overcome obstacles to accountability.
- Engage in conversations that resolve broken agreements and lead to a greater commitment to expectations in the future.
Location and Access: This class will be accessed through Niche Academy. All registered attendees will receive an invitation email with information about how to access that within 3 business days after registering.
- 2 contact hours
- 2 Library Education Units (LEUs) for Indiana library staff
- 2 SCECHs for Michigan school library staff
- 2 PGPs for Indiana school library staff
Registration Information: You are welcome to register for this self-paced tutorial at any time. You will receive a general email confirmation immediately upon successfully registering. The invitation email with instructions for how to set up your Niche account and access the tutorial will be sent to you within 3 business days. If you have not received that within 3 business days, please email email@example.com to let us know.