Supervisor Series: Motivating Employees to be Their Best
Single Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 80.00
- Non-Member: $ 160.00
No Group Registrations
Class Description: Keeping employees motivated and challenged can be a complex task. It depends on continual communication with an employee, and an understanding of that employee’s strengths and weaknesses. When procrastination, a lack of enthusiasm, and refusal to take initiative creep into an employee’s performance, it is time to find strategies to relight the fire.
It is critical for leaders to understand the needs of their employees and find intrinsic methods of motivating. This course is designed to share how to tailor your leadership and communication style to better suit the needs of your employees. As a result, you will be able to create a shared vision for your organization, build group identity, create a culture of ownership, and establish a more collaborative, inspiring work environment.
Important: As this workshop will be presented virtually through Zoom, participants will need to have a basic knowledge of how to log in to a Zoom meeting. This workshop is intended to be an interactive course that involves discussion and hands-on practice, and participants should plan to have a microphone enabled and cameras on for full participation.
- 4 Library Education Units (LEUs) for Indiana library staff
- 4 Contact hours for all other library staff
- 4 SCECHs for Michigan school library staff
- 4 PGPs for Indiana school library staff
- You will receive a general email confirmation immediately upon successfully registering
- The login and preparation email for the workshop will be sent prior to the training date
- If you have not received your login and preparation email by noon of the day prior to the workshop, please email email@example.com to request it
MCLS Code of Conduct for meeting and event participants: MCLS is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment at all meetings and events, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the meeting at the discretion of MCLS. Our complete code of conduct and pricing information can be found here.