Single Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 60.00
- Non-Member: $ 120.00
Group Registration Pricing
- Member: $ 150.00
- Non-Member: $ 300.00
Class Description: Cataloging with RDA Resource Description and Access is similar to cataloging with AACR2…and then again it is not! In this 2-hour webinar, key differences between AACR2 and RDA will be identified and shown through examples. Some of the challenges and implications of these differences will be discussed, and possible solutions suggested.
- 2 Library Education Units (LEUs) for Indiana library staff
- 2 Contact hours for all other library staff
- 2 SCECHs for Michigan school library staff
- 2 PGPs for Indiana school library staff
- You will receive a general email confirmation immediately upon successfully registering
- The login and preparation email for the workshop will be sent prior to the training date
- If you have not received your login and preparation email by noon of the day prior to the workshop, please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request it
Note: To fully participate in the workshop, you will need to be able to access the webinar presentation via the Zoom link provided in the login and preparation email. Also, you will need access to the class materials via the Google Drive link provided in the login and preparation email. Finally, please plan to open and monitor chat within the Zoom meeting. Being able to view the presentation, view and possibly print the class materials, and participate in chat will lead to the most positive workshop experience. For Groups: The Zoom presentation and chat should be visible to all group attendees. The class materials link should be shared with group attendees ahead of time so everyone can access the class materials.
MCLS Code of Conduct for meeting and event participants: MCLS is dedicated to providing a harassment-free environment at all meetings and events, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion. We do not tolerate harassment of meeting participants in any form. Attendees violating these rules may be sanctioned or expelled from the meeting at the discretion of MCLS. Our complete code of conduct and pricing information can be found here.